Android vs Symbian vs iPhone Gaming Compared

I love the games on my iPod touch and the ones on my Nokia 95 8GB.

I believe quite a few people on TE have Android Phones.

How are the games on Android phones?

Can someone compare the Gaming across all the OS's?

iphone is far ahead of symbian and Android when it comes to gaming. While the others may have hardware that is capable of besting the iphone, you will never find the same range and quality of titles that is available on the iphone platform

jaganm said:
iphone is far ahead of symbian and Android when it comes to gaming. While the others may have hardware that is capable of besting the iphone, you will never find the same range and quality of titles that is available on the iphone platform
that is basically iphone runs over a specific set of hardware and symbian n android doesn't.

rather compare the gaming over the best options available in each platform.

I read a review that says the iPhone has a dedicated graphics card? Is that true?

I will soon shift over from Symbian to Android (N95 to HTC Legend), are there good game titles for Android? Or Will I have to lug around my iPod Touch just to play games?

I realize that the gaming experience on Android will be not anywhere close to the iPhone or Touch but is it even comparable?

montyseth said:
Switch to iPhone 4. Much better than android. check all features in below link

When seen from a COST / BENEFIT ratio perspective, Android seems to be the best choice.

Lets put the prices in perspective: Apple iphone 4, currently speculated to cost atleast 38K in India, officially. While, HTC Legend can be had for 23K and Desire if released woud not be over 27K.

Do you seriously think a whopping 10K of difference between HTC desire and iphone 4 can be justified for the enhancements iphone 4 has over desire? Its all up to the person and his pocket size ultimately.

do you really think that Legend justifies the 10k+ price tag over Spica? I felt yes and I bought it. Some might feel that the extra 10k is not worth and may go for Spica. You can never justify price tag for these high end phones.

Back