Budget 15-20K Android with good battery life

dinjo

Hell Yeah[Born Critic]
Skilled
Need to have good battery life don't care about brand but no local brands dont care about camera must provide good browsing experience

Moto G is the way to go.
I too use my moto g just for browsing web and some social sites.
Moto G has super high "browsermark" score(its benchmark that determines performance of phone in web browsing)
Battery life - for usage like you it can give you backup of 1.5-2 days easily.

Is Moto G not available anywhere except in flipkart in mumbai ?
Don't worry about flipkart its trusted onlibe store. Thousands of Moto G are sold on fk so trust them blindly ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Is Moto G not available anywhere except in flipkart in mumbai ?

Why do you not want to buy from Flipkart? They've been excellent in my experience so far. If you want great battery life in that range, the Moto G is light years ahead of anything else. It sips battery and should last you 2 days on a single charge.

Battery life has been one of the major concerns when I was looking to buy a mid-range smartphone for myself... All android phones work similar at the end of the day (if they have been powered with same processor, RAM and display resolution). But the one that stays long matters to me.. So I end-up with the following smartphones, which i would share with you too..

The budget lies from 5k to 25k

• l Samsung Galaxy S4 (my favorite)- up to 17 hours of Talk time
  • l Karbonn A30 - Talk time up to 10 hours
  • l Lenovo Ideaphone P700i - up to 22 hours of Talk time
  • l Samsung Galaxy Note 2 - up to 35 hours on 2G and 16 hours on 3G Talk time
  • l Huawei Ascend D2 up to 19 hours of talk time.

You might be considering that Galaxy Note 2 ranges above the budget of 25k but still i have mentioned here.. Well, while going thorugh online shopping hunt, i landed on gobol.in wherein I found this tablet on on a refurbished category not only at a really attractive price but decent warranty + 7 days return policy + cash on delivery....

Back