Animated Logon Screen

Khimera

Adept
Was surfing for a vista dreamscene kinda software for win xp when i found this software from frontmotion. This allows use of interactive macromedia flash screens for as logon screens. There are few themes to be chosen from but supposedly we can create our own screens. Its quite cool

FmLogin

edit : It seems much faster than the normal logon screen or locked screen. Probly coz of flash

edit 1 : The stock theme was not too good. The Buuble OS blue looks better :)

Attachments

• Screenie.JPG
    Screenie.JPG
    53.2 KB · Views: 124
Yeah. This is a potentially nice software. I had done a review of it sometime back.

If anyone wants to see what it looks like without installing check
Default Login Screen
Bubble Theme

But, the main problem is the scarcity of good themes for it. Creating themes for it isnt easy, as it involves coding in flash. And also there is no central repository for themes. People created themes, uploaded on sites like rapidshare, posted them in forums. But, then they got deleted.

You dont need to uninstall to get back the default xp login. It makes an entry in the control panel. There is an option to disable it there.

Is it only me or even u guys think it looks a lightweight. I mean the desktop screen comes faster than usual when i type the password

@sharekhan . Thanx for the rep ;)

Back