Budget 21-30k animation pc for 31k -35k

rathi

Recruit
hail:Q: What is your budget?
35K with graphic card

Q: What is your existing hardware configuration (component name - component brand and model)
i dont have old pc

Q: Which hardware will you be keeping (component name - component brand and model)
no hardware

Q: Which hardware component are you looking to buy (component name). If you have already decided on a configuration then please mention the (component brand and model) as well, this will help us in fine tuning your requirement.

i have not desided
(please mention the rest in above format)

Q: Is this going to be your final configuration or you would be adding/upgrading a component in near future. If yes then please mention when and which component
Yes, will upgrade the following within 6 months
ram i can upgrade in future

Q: Where will you buy this hardware? (Online/City/TE Dealer)
pune
Open to online purchase

Q: Would you consider buying a second hand hardware from the TE market
No

Q: What is your intended use for this PC/hardware
for animation 2d graphic and 3d animation

Q: Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them and the reason for your preference/dislike.
Do not want to buy XYZ company product as I heard the after sales service in India is pathetic
no name

Q: If you will be playing games then which type of games will you be playing?
no game

Q: What is your preferred monitor resolution for gaming and normal usage
i want square monitor for the my animation ...

Q: Are you looking to overclock?
no[DOUBLEPOST=1367652250][/DOUBLEPOST]plz repl its urjent for me......thanks in advance

Could you specify which Graphics & Animation softwares do you plan to use ?

And why do you want a "square" or 4:3 monitor only?

If you're going to upgrade within 6 months, buy second hand parts now( for the parts which will be upgraded). Parts like power supply, cabinet can be bought new and kept for years since these rarely give trouble if bought wisely.
btw, for animation work square ratio monitor is not mandatory. A 16:9 ratio will do as well.

If you're going to upgrade within 6 months, buy second hand parts now( for the parts which will be upgraded). Parts like power supply, cabinet can be bought new and kept for years since these rarely give trouble if bought wisely.
btw, for animation work square ratio monitor is not mandatory. A 16:9 ratio will do as well.

k thanks brother ....i want to buy all new parts...so can u give me list...abt my pc in 35k...

Methinks OP is just going to upgrade "RAM" in the next six months. Please confirm this fact @rathi

I would also second the monitor part go for a regular 16:9 monitor as the options that exist are tremendous + working at full HD resolution 1920 x 1080. For a square monitor you have very limited options. I work in the animation industry where 16:9 is the norm today.

So lets see what we can get within your budget

Graphics Card (GPU) - since this is what you desire the most I think ;)
- Sapphire HD 7750 1GB GDDR5 Graphic Card ~ 6947/-
or
- PowerColor HD7750 1GB GDDR5 Graphic Card ~ 6797/-
or -
Gigabyte GeForce GTX 650 Graphic Card 2GB GDDR5 ~ 9049/-

Note: The first 2 cards are ATI/Radeon & the 3rd is an Nvidia. If you plan to use Maya & CUDA based apps then stick to Nvidia cards. You will need to push yourself (budget), coz this is a very important part of your system. A 2GB card will likewise be better than a 1 Gb card.

Processor : Intel G2010 Processor 2.8 GHz 1155 Socket ~ 3333/- [ launched in Q1/2013 ]
Motherboard : GIGABYTE-B75M-D3H ~4199/-
RAM: 4GB x 2 Corsair Value DDR3 Value Select ~ 4000/-
(Note you will need a minimum of 8GB RAM)
Power Supply : Antec VP450 ~ 2600/-
- Option: Seasonic S12II 520W Bronze ~ 4400/-

HP / ASUS (boxed) optical drive ~1000/-
HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB ~ 3869/-
Cabinet: Cooler Master eLite 344 with usb 3.0 ~2149/-

Monitor: AOC I2251FWE IPS Full HD LED Monitor ~ 8350/-
- (the above is the cheapest & best in it's class; has an IPS panel)

Mouse & Keyboard: Logitech MK 200 combo ~750/-

TOTALS: Rs 37,047
(where options were suggested, I took the lowest priced)

I know this is exceeding your budget. So you can cut 2k from the RAM right now (add the second 4GB later - but remember you will have to get the same brand/classification/speed etc of RAM for compatibility). So now you have your system in Rs 35,047/- :happy:

Not included are speakers + the UPS listed below, as you are from Pune, it is recommended that you use a UPS to protect your entire investment

UPS: APC 620VA-IN ~2210/-

Cheers
Terry[DOUBLEPOST=1367677190][/DOUBLEPOST]Note: Since this Cabinet CM Elite 344 comes with just 1 fan, it is recommended that you add 2 more 90/80mm fans (refer to the Cabinet model). You can get them locally. These will help in the overall cooling of your system - MUST ADD COMPONENT.

Last edited by a moderator:
AND....AND if You really want a Kick-Ass-Looks Cabinet then go for this

Antec X1 Gaming Cabinet front red LED ~ 2450/-

Bottom-mounted PSU with superior cooling airflow
Tool-free 5.25" and 3.5” drive bays for easy installation. Cooling system:
- 1 x 120 mm front red LED intake fan
- 1 x 120 mm rear exhaust fan (optional)
- 1 x 120 mm side intake fan (optional)
- 1 x 120 mm front intake fan (optional)
7 expansion slots

Of course - they are devils & have included ONLY 1 fan. This is true for all Branded & Quality cabinets within this price range. So you have to include 3 more 120mm fans - for best cooling - Cooler Master 120mm Silent Case Fan 4-in-1 Value Pack ~ 898/-

There is a limitation in the earlier cabinet that I suggested CM Elite 344, as it can accomodate only mini-ITX and Micro-ATX motherboards (motherboard sizes). Which means that in future if you wish to go for a full ATX sized motherboard then this cabinet will have to be changed. Then also, in this cabinet the power supply (PSU) is mounted on Top - not many of us are really happy with this ancient layout.

The Antec X1 cabinet that I have now suggested will be future proof - accomodate mini/micro and full ATX motherboards + the PSU location is at the bottom + also has plenty of expandibility options for HDD's etc. It does not have usb 3. 0 - not to worry as your motherboard has usb 3.0 ports at the rear.

Back