FS: Home Audio Video Anker Soundbuds Curve Wireless Headphones | 18H Battery | IPX7 Waterproof | Bluetooth 5.0 Headphones | Original Box + All OEM accessories

Digigear

Disciple
Expected Price (Rs)
Shipping from
Thiruvallur, Tamil Nadu
Item Condition
5 out of 5
Payment Options
  1. Bank Transfer
Purchase Date
Aug 15, 2019
Shipping Charges
Included in cost
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
6 months
Invoice Available?
Yes
Reason for Sale
I don't need it.
[SOLD]

I got this last year, but have only used a few times. I've charged the unit only twice since opening the box. I'm selling it because I barely use it.

• SoundBuds Curve
  • XS/S/M/L EarTips
  • S/M/L EarWings
  • Cord Management Clip
  • Shirt Clip
  • Micro USB Cable
  • Travel Pouch
  • Original Box

Attachments

• IMG_20200822_151430.jpg
    IMG_20200822_151430.jpg
    247.1 KB · Views: 282
  • IMG_20200822_151813.jpg
    IMG_20200822_151813.jpg
    236 KB · Views: 270
  • IMG_20200822_151617.jpg
    IMG_20200822_151617.jpg
    189.6 KB · Views: 249
  • IMG_20200822_151233.jpg
    IMG_20200822_151233.jpg
    250.7 KB · Views: 189
Last edited:
I'm interested. Can you confirm on the battery backup?
I got this after extensive research and in this segment this is the one that is undoubtedly with the highest battery backup, at least at the time of purchase. I also was convinced after a friend who owned it recommended it highly. This is actually a fantastic unit. I've only charged this only once or twice during the entire duration of ownership. I got this because I thought I'd need it for my job but ended up that I just didn't have the need, so I didn't get to use extensively. I can't comment on how it will hold with regular daily use, but I did use it on occasion and the battery did hold even after months of not using it.

The advertised battery backup is 18H and that's if you're listening to music. But if you are using just for taking calls etc. it should hold much longer, you can go for weeks without having to charge. It also has the feature of automatically shutting down if it is not paired with any device for a while. So that can also helps preserve backup.

Sir, thanks for the details but I am asking about currenty battery backup. As you have charged it couple of times and left it unattended, these Lithium batteries would dead soon. If you cn confirm the current battery backup, then I can consider.

Sir, thanks for the details but I am asking about currenty battery backup. As you have charged it couple of times and left it unattended, these Lithium batteries would dead soon. If you cn confirm the current battery backup, then I can consider.
I just tested it now. I hadn't used in the past few months. It is still at 100% as I had left it last time. I also tested it with pairing to my phone and listened to some music. It's all good.

sorry very late acknowledgement but yes, had recd the item perfectly fine & its very much as was described! kudos to the seller! feedbeck left now.

Back