FS: Keyboard and Mice Anne Pro 2 RGB Mechanical Keyboard | Gateron Brown Switches

t3chg33k

Skilled
Expected Price (Rs)
Shipping from
Mumbai
Item Condition
4 out of 5
Payment Options
  1. Bank Transfer
Purchase Date
Nov 17, 2019
Shipping Charges
Excluded - at actuals
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
NA
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Need a lighter keyboard for travelling
It was purchased a little over a year back. I individually cleaned each key yesterday and replaced some of the keycaps with the coloured ones for fun, but otherwise all the original key caps and accessories are present. Also, it is in pristine condition now, if that was not the case before.

I had opted for brown switches to keep the noise low and also because I primarily use it for typing. It is a good value mechanical keyboard with per-key lighting. I am only selling this because I need something portable that I can carry in my backpack as I no longer own a desktop.

Attachments

• AP2_1.jpg
    AP2_1.jpg
    198.2 KB · Views: 401
  • AP2_2.jpg
    AP2_2.jpg
    203.2 KB · Views: 394
  • AP2_3.jpg
    AP2_3.jpg
    158.6 KB · Views: 360
  • AP2_4.jpg
    AP2_4.jpg
    253.3 KB · Views: 373
  • APP2_5.jpg
    APP2_5.jpg
    269.8 KB · Views: 399
Hey man, how do you plan to ship and what would be the estimate to ship it to Gurgaon, Delhi NCR?
I use a courier agent. As per my past experience, it will mostly be FedEx as it reaches next day to New Delhi. Not sure if it will take additional time to Gurgaon.

The keyboard itself is less than half a kg but it is likely to extend over it with all the packaging. For one kg, it is likely to be about 220 bucks in shipping.

If you would like me to skimp on packaging, I can probably make it under half a kg at half the cost.

Last edited:
Wait you are looking for something more portable than this? Thought 60% was the best for that.
More from the weight and height perspective. The mechanical switches add a lot to the weight and height of the keyboard. It was a necessity for me when using the desktop as the keyboard tray was quite small and this fit perfectly. However, I use Excel quite a bit and numless keyboards are not great in that regard.

Dman this is a really good keyboard! Especially the battery, it used to go for weeks without needing a charge

Hi

Just wanted to check as an aside for my own sales - Which courier did you use? How much did it cost?
I use a courier agent and he selects the courier based on location. This time it was Delhivery, but on most occasions it is FedEx. It was about 210 for one kg from Mumbai to Chennai.

Back