AnooX challenge to Google or Yahoo

Blade_Runner

Skilled
AnooX challenge to Google or Yahoo

AnooX, the revolutionary Search Engine that delivers the most accurate search results due to our innovative mechanism for search generation that first machine generates the search results but then rearranges the search results based on the majority Vote of the People - invites Google and Yahoo to a contest to see who actually delivers the more accurate search results.

Contest Details

We propose to have this competition for one month starting on May 30, 2005. During this time we propose designating 10 subject groups and monitoring up to 1,000 searches related to these 10 groups. A non-biased third party is to select these 10 groups and to monitor the search results over the one-month period. It is then to report on the search results of AnooX, Yahoo, and Google at the end of this period.

We invite Yahoo or Google representatives to respond to this challenge by May/15th at the latest and any 3rd party that wants to officiate this challenge to contact us or call (415) 577-5003 to submit their interest and credentials.
[RANK="www.anoox.com/challenge-overview.jsp"]Source[/RANK]

4 days has gone by since the issuance of AnooX challenge to Google to see who is really delivering the more accurate Search results: AnooX, Google or Yahoo.

Google has still not replied to this challenge!

Ask yourself:

WHY has Google still not accepted the AnooX challenge?
What does Google failure to accept the AnooX challenge tells you about who is really delivering the best search results?

"Ask yourself" 0_o wo0t :O ,you got to be kiddin me? aww man this is so funny! guys you should read more about whats written in it!

Great awsome find mate!!

blade_runner said:
LOlz ! maybe they should forget about the contest..........useless engine imo !

I searched for 6600GT and this is what it gave me

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

nd they say tht THE WORLD SHUD KNOW WHICH IS THE BETTER SEARCH ENGINE.. :rofl: Indeed

lol.. only 182 restults for 6600GT.. see, 182 is so much better than a few thousand results.. like 10th rank is better than 1000th.. so they are winning.. :eek:hyeah:

Back