Monitors Another 24" LCD - Dell Vs Benq Vs Samsung

himakanth009

Disciple
He fellos,

I am totally confused now after reading all the reviews and Posts :huh:..Below are the options I have and the questions follow. Purpose is 80% Movies 20% Gamming

1) Dell S2409W - 13,300 Rs
2) Benq G2420 - 11,300 Rs
3) Samsung P2350 - 11,500 Rs

Connectivity is not a Problem.

1) Which is the best LCD in terms of color reproduction and Less Backlight Bleeding..So Overall Quality
2) Which is the best VFM and is the price of Dell Justified. Service of all the three brands in bangalore is not a problem.

Personally I am Inclined towards Dell but the lesser price on the Other models is Tempting....

Request you to pour in your suggestions

BUMP..Need ur suggestion Guys..
Many must be owning these

buy dell -------they have the best service and that too onsite-- i got my spoilt 19 incher changed to a 22 incher in less than 24 hours of calling them!!!!!!!!

worth the premium! also dell is good for anything.

people who don't agree with me on the image quality/price front would agree on the fact that other brands make you run around in circles to get ur part replaced/repaired.

sunny27 said:
buy dell -------they have the best service and that too onsite-- i got my spoilt 19 incher changed to a 22 incher in less than 24 hours of calling them!!!!!!!!
worth the premium! also dell is good for anything.
people who don't agree with me on the image quality/price front would agree on the fact that other brands make you run around in circles to get ur part replaced/repaired.

i did not have same experience like you, my mail still not replied... the phone line remain busy :mad:

dell service is best no doubt abt that....U should also consider dell ST2410 its the replacement model for s2409 having good contrast ratio, better look.

naive_harry said:
Samsung can not be that bad...
Dell>samsung>benq
This seems better :)

I agree. I had my samsung crt monitor repaired free of cost from samsung even after lapse of my warranty. They do bring out service camps periodically where they provide free labour and discount their spares. So they are better. Only the response time (time between making complaintand visit)is not good. But they are good overall.

Back