Skilled
Dec 17, 2008
yes for a 42 inch plasma tv by panasonic is the best AFAI had heard

dont remember the exact model

i think its pv-80 something :p

jigarpatel

Disciple
Jul 31, 2008
I do not want to create another thread, hence asking my query in this thread.

I want to buy 32" LCD TV. I have almost nil my choice to LG 32LG80FR.

But today i went to Krome and I have seen new lcd panel from LG is 32LH35FR.

Which has Higher Dynamic Contras. Does any body has any idea about LG 32LH35FR.?

From what i have seen in mall, i liked 32LH35FR, as PQ look batter then Jazz.

Price of 32LH35FR is 1K less then Jazz. It has all features of Jazz but it do not have sub-woofer and speaker are 10wx2.

Can anybody tell me 10w X 2 means how much PMPO. Sales person told me it's 120 watt PMPO.

adder

Skilled
Jul 8, 2007
cOOl_chap said:
Hey guys...

I am looking to buy a new 40-42" LCD for my bed room...

I am considering the Panasonic VIERA TX-42LZ80 @ Rs. 48500

VIERA TX-42LZ80 | LCD TV | Digital AV | Panasonic India

Please let me know ur views on the same...or would you suggest any other mode....I also have an offer for Sony Z @ 80kz but thats a lil steep ..

Have to buy it in a weeks time...

well panasonic lcds basicaly have LG panels in sizes of 42inch and above.
they don't have a good image processing compared to lcds from sony or even samsung.u can probably increase ur budget by around 8 to 10k and get a samsung 40B530.

cOOl_chap

Adept
Mar 18, 2006
www.v-street.net
Adder...and hows the plasma pv-80 by panasonic ??

I kinda dont like samsung products..thats y i do not intend to buy a samsung....Sony bravia...i can think...can stretch budget..no issues...the last option that i have is the Z series from Sony ...but i dont really think i need a touch panel n stuff...i'll be happy with a W series...

any other suggestions??

adder

Skilled
Jul 8, 2007
well the panasonic PV80 no longer is good buy,the LG plasmas have a better image processing compared to old pv80 or even the newer X10.
well the new Z550A series is already available in the grey market,but the cost is pretty high ,it does have the 200hz motionflow,which makes animated movies look even more real as if u are next to them,movies also look more sharp and detailed ,which no plasma can deliever due to properties of plasma,at the same time plasma fan boys will also not like the sharp look of the lcd.the 200hz also helps reduce judder in videos shot in 24fps.

so ur real option should be the panasonic G10 and the sony w550A,i assume the sony Z550A series price of 80k are from the grey market.these tvs are so evenly matched with all the three having there pros and cons.