Another non gaming december

Lol seriously the amount of PC games released in the past 2 months is staggering. I dont how you guys complete games so quickly. :) Dont tell me you have completed 50 hrs of dragon age origins :)

And if you are able to complete the games so easily crank up the difficulty level...

If you complete games so quickly even at harder difficulty level, you seriously need to consider Online gaming. That is where the actual fun lies. Just remember to buy the legit game so that you can play on more servers.

Frankly, this year has not been so good for PC gaming. I guess next year would start with a bang. Tons of games lined up for both PC and consoles.

I have a huge backlog sitting on my console right now. For PC, I just completed SAW and Borderlands is the only game remaining to complete.

Ethan_Hunt said:
Frankly, this year has not been so good for PC gaming. I guess next year would start with a bang. Tons of games lined up for both PC and consoles.

I have a huge backlog sitting on my console right now. For PC, I just completed SAW and Borderlands is the only game remaining to complete.

You ain't playing Dragon Age, are you ? :p

Red Faction Guerilla ?

Farcry 2 still left with me too.. :p

im hooked up to PES2010 right now,other than modern warfare MP ofcourse,
will be starting with borderlands tomorrow..

So many games are coming up, that im not able to keep up with the latest movies.. :(

Ethan_Hunt said:

What's your take on SAW?

Freaky said:
You ain't playing Dragon Age, are you ? :p

Red Faction Guerilla ?
Unfortunately (or fortunately :p) I'm not a big RPG fan, so Dragon Age is taken off my list. Red Faction completed a few weeks back.

Gannu said:
What's your take on SAW?
OK'ish, I would say. Nothing to write home about. If you are a follower and fan of it's movies (like yours truly) then it's worth one shot. Else, you could leave it.

It's generic survival horror/thriller game, with puzzle solving taking up more than 80% of the game. Most of the puzzles are repetitive and combat system is simply a joke. You can just take down every enemy by holding down RT and tapping away at the 'A' button on the 360 controller. Strong point to this game is the ambience it provides and good detail to the locations. Sound is another factor where it triumphs and of course a decent storyline. Nothing much to look forward to apart from that.

If you follow RE and SH games, then this would be a disappointment.

Far cry 2 could have been a better game. They just could not use the amazing African jungles and the rules of engagement efficiently. I still remember getting shot by either group (UFLA and the other one) from 2 kms away. Good story, excellent gameplay but repetitive objectives.

Hey, has anybody tied timeshift? I used to play it in early 2008, but left it midway coz I did not have a good PC then. Now that I have, I started playing it again. Good time shifting abilities and you should see the physics effect they have put in the game. Dunno why it received bad reviews. The only kink was that the story is not explained properly. Feels kinda unfinished. But gameplay rocks.

Man, I wish I could play RPGs, but I just cant, so dry winters for me except maybe MW2.... :sigh

Black_Hawk said:
Darn exams taking all your time eh? ;)

yeah. :( Besides, its a pretty large game too.

atiamd said:
Far cry 2 could have been a better game. They just could not use the amazing African jungles and the rules of engagement efficiently. I still remember getting shot by either group (UFLA and the other one) from 2 kms away. Good story, excellent gameplay but repetitive objectives.

Thats true, it could have been the best game of that year. The physics and reality are too good. But objectives are too repeating. Actually, its my secondary game. I installed CRYSIS and FC2 at the same time. Meanwhile finished CRYSIS, WARHEAD and many others. Now trying OF2. :p

Back