Another point and shoot is here !!!!

Rahul

Skilled
Just got this in the Mail :D ...... with lotsa other things which are not worth mentioning on TE lol ......

bought it from sifymall.com ...... took almost 7-8 working days to reach me but that coz it was out of stock ...... shipped to me from chennai it seems, and that to from a nearby shop lol

i am in a hurry so post some more image later :)

And to think you could have had a Wharfedale setup in place of this, which you'd use more often :rofl: j/k, have fun man ;)

congrats :hap2:

which digicam took the pictures of the digicam? :p

what are the other things which are not worth mentioning on TE? ;)

did u get NIMH Batteries, Charger, Pouch & Memory card free with it?

congrats on the buy planning to get one myself can u post some pics both in low light and normal thankyou,and bye the way sify provides with 1year dealer warranty right so if something is wrong with the camera where does one give the camera for repairs

Congrats! Great Cam... Sify really seems to be one store with decent services and decent prices.... atleast as far as digicams are concerned.

aaah, finally!! Congrats man :D, now tell me more about the warranty things and what you got with the cam. I am ordering it within 1 week :D.

^ Well nice buy, but assuming you paid around 25k+ for a few extra bucks I'd rather get the Lumix FZ-50 ;)

I'm ready to sell my soul for the Leica DC Vario-Elmarit IS on that cam :D

Anish said:
^ Well nice buy, but assuming you paid around 25k+ for a few extra bucks I'd rather get the Lumix FZ-50 ;)

eh, who paid 25k?? he paid only 17.6k :p

^ Ohh, then check the price of the FZ-50, waaay better than anything in its price range.

On medium settings, you wont be able to differentiate between it and a kit lens DSLR ;)

Congrats mate! Cool purchase!

Desperately waiting for your details about dealing with Sifymall, the quality of the product, warranty, etal.. :)

Also, if you could post some pics taken from the S3 IS..

RiO said:
And to think you could have had a Wharfedale setup in place of this, which you'd use more often :rofl: j/k, have fun man ;)

thanks man ....

PS: well can't tell the ETA of the speakers but they are in first priority :D

Udit said:
congrats :hap2:

which digicam took the pictures of the digicam? :p

what are the other things which are not worth mentioning on TE? ;)

did u get NIMH Batteries, Charger, Pouch & Memory card free with it?

thanks .....

about the cam well broar94 posted it

yogi1771 said:
congrats on the buy planning to get one myself can u post some pics both in low light and normal thankyou,and bye the way sify provides with 1year dealer warranty right so if something is wrong with the camera where does one give the camera for repairs

i guess 2 year warranty is provided by the shop which shipped to me but not canon ....... talking pcs in low light is kinda difficult for a noob like me lol ..... will post the pics soon ....

broar94 said:
picture summary of those screenshots say Fujifilm S7000 :bleh:

yup u are right ......

Saiyan said:
aaah, finally!! Congrats man :D, now tell me more about the warranty things and what you got with the cam. I am ordering it within 1 week :D.

warranty is provided from the dealer which is based on egmore chennai, ..... the things i got with camera are neck strap, lens cover, 16MB SD card, 4 batteries, camera manual, driver CD i guess thats it ......

PS; sorry didn't replied ur messange .... don't have any balance on cell lol

Anish said:

leica ...... dunno much about it other than that ki its very expensive :D

Saiyan said:
eh, who paid 25k?? he paid only 17.6k :p

yup 17620 to be precise which includes 95rs shipping

Anish said:
^ Ohh, then check the price of the FZ-50, waaay better than anything in its price range.

On medium settings, you wont be able to differentiate between it and a kit lens DSLR ;)

hmmmmmm...... i will upgrade to a good DSLR in a year or so if things go well with this ......

AMD4Life said:
Congrats mate! Cool purchase!

Desperately waiting for your details about dealing with Sifymall, the quality of the product, warranty, etal.. :)

Also, if you could post some pics taken from the S3 IS..

it was a good experience .... it took a little more time than expected coz there was no stock ...... customer care is good enuf ..... even the chat system works fine as well as the phone ......

well post the pics soon .....

now someone tell me about good SD card and battery pack with charger ...... i am planning for 2GB SD card ...... which one will be good enuf with fast speed ....... price no bar :D ...... coz someone is interested in giving it to me as gift :D

ok here are some pics ......

first pic was of very big size, reduced the size on comp ...... i don't know how other pics came as 640x480 :-/ ..... just selected manual mode ..... i think i messed with some setting :(

Rahul said:
now someone tell me about good SD card and battery pack with charger ...... i am planning for 2GB SD card ...... which one will be good enuf with fast speed ....... price no bar :D ...... coz someone is interested in giving it to me as gift :D

can he or she get one for me too:p

congrats on the buy

if you wanna claim any warranty, then will you have to ship it back to chennai?

get a 2gb high speed sandisk memorystick

Rahul said:

Sandisk 2GB Secure Digital (SD) Card (60x Speed) for 2-3k

as the Sandisk 2GB Extreme III SD Card - 133x Card with ESP Technology is useless for Point & Shoot type Digital Cameras

Hey, congrats for your 'point and shoot'! :p

Mine is also on the way from sify mall (paid the same 17620/-)...i'd ordered on March 31, its already dispatched....will take its own time to arrive....

Sify seems to be a great place to buy cameras - definitely not a fly by night operator...they have a very good customer care...

Reg the sd card - you could get sandisk 133x extreme iii card or transcend 150x card .... i would highly recommend high speed card to keep pace with the write speeds of your camera in movie mode....

Congrats again! Look for my post on the same topic in few days :p

Back