Another point and shoot is here !!!!

anyone knows the price of sandisk 133x extreme iii card ?????

@saiyan ..... will ask :p

nukeu666 said:
congrats on the buy

if you wanna claim any warranty, then will you have to ship it back to chennai?

get a 2gb high speed sandisk memorystick

don't think so coz i am in chennai ... hehe

:) Congrats....have fun

If the services turn out to be good lots of people will be purchasing it from sify mall...The prices are excellent...

Canon gives a suggested price of 28k...you got it for 17.6 k :hap2:

^^For an SLR, when you are shooting in burst mode at 5fps, trust me you *DO* need a hi-speed card. I initially skimped and got a normal 45X sandisk card and the cam choked writing to CF everytime I wanted to shoot something hi-speed. With the extreme III, the cam never waits for writing to CF.

Chaos said:
^^For an SLR, when you are shooting in burst mode at 5fps, trust me you *DO* need a hi-speed card. I initially skimped and got a normal 45X sandisk card and the cam choked writing to CF everytime I wanted to shoot something hi-speed. With the extreme III, the cam never waits for writing to CF.

good enuf reason ...... SLRs can do 5 FPS :-o ...... S3 IS can do max 2.1FPS ....... but camera is just too damn fast ...... :D

Max burst transfer rate of s3is = 2.1fps = 2.1x4MB (each frame at highest quality is ~4MB)/s = 8MB/s
So you would need a card with at least 8MB/s write speeds to allow max capture in burst modes from s3is....
Theoretically, 150x = 22MB/s, 133x = 19MB/s, 60x=8MB/s
Simple math makes choice of high speed card so much easier :p

Anish said:
^ Not meaning to be a damper, but you should've checked the FZ-50 once ;)

dude, if i had money i would have bought a DSLR itself:p , i was pretty tight on money, even this S3 IS was 2.6k over my budget, now i need to get a good pair of cells and a memory card:p .

^ one new piece of Transcend 2gb 150X shall be avaliable in Market in coming days;)

It seems the prices of canon digicams are lowest on sify.

Great cam there Rahul. Congrats

Back