Another team orthos addition...

titana

Adept
well..i finally received my new ortho can today, had been waiting for it for so long
initial impressions..just awesome

here are a few snaps of my precious AuDeze LCD-2

OMG !!!! Perhaps the BEST can out there and you have it !!!!! Freaking awesome ! :eek:hyeah:

I am going to book a ticket to Delhi to try these babies out !

Will be a killer combo with the EHHA amp. :D

thanks guys...i was planning these cans and ehha amp setup for quite some time..yes these headphones are big..and you are welcome to visit my place anytime:hap2:

I m coming over, with a bottle of chloroform that is.

awesome purchase man, and i m right here not even at the base level.

soon though soon.

Damages please ?

congrats Titana for such a great purchase.........

what a show-off :cheers:

me too coming with others to try these....

TE Ortho Meet coming soon

What the Eff dude ? I thought i would be the First one to get these but you beat me lol :) Congratzzzz !! Waiting for review...!!! This is my DREAM CAN :p

Awesome buy titana :D,never tried an ortho but this makes me try one soon .Brendon one ticket for me as well .Fine with Malaysian Airlines as well :p

The Sorcerer said:
I like the box :D
I will make him give you the box IFF you give up your craving for cheese cakes and chicken tikka :lol:

If we ever need to decide on a venue for all India head-fi meet , this alone is a reason big enough to keep it at Delhi .I have heard the YH-100 and the cheaper Orthos at Brendon's place. They were truly amazing ! Unmatched speed and detailing :D I wonder what this would sound like :O !

Back