PC Peripherals Antec Lanboy and 120mm Fans ????

Freaky

ex-Mod
Wanted to make sure abt. this. My Antec manual states that only a 80mm fan in the front and rear can be added. The reason for this question is the following Bjorn3D page. Am posting a SS of the page which I've saved on my HDD :

Yeah. Should have been the SuperLanboy as I guessed. It seems happiness is always short-lived for me :( Got my answer though. Close this thread, Bottle.

Let me spam once before you close it :eek:hyeah:

Its a Super Lanboy alright ! But a freind of mine had modded his Lanboy to fit in a 92mm fan Athlon XP HSF ;)

It runs a lot cooler than the normal 80mm fans, so you can try that as well...

How can he put a heat sink on the cabinet? HSF = Heatsink Fan (Combo). I hope u mean only the fan. Are you talking abt the stock athlon xp fan? Thats not 92mm.... its 60mm :p. Better coolers come with larger fans.

Oops sorry, my bad I guess I was in a hurry...

It was a 3200+ (Barton) HSF (the Fan only ;) ). He said its 60mm, never measured it ;)

I think the 3200+ comes with a 92mm fan. The A64 series has 92mm fans right ? That one looked just as big as mine.

anishcool said:
Oops sorry, my bad I guess I was in a hurry...

It was a 3200+ (Barton) HSF (the Fan only ;) ). He said its 60mm, never measured it ;)

I think the 3200+ comes with a 92mm fan. The A64 series has 92mm fans right ? That one looked just as big as mine.
Nopes all axp come with 60mm fans, all A64 come with 70mm on the stock heatsink. for 92mm, you need a super large HS such as xp-90, si-97, zalman 7000 etc.

Back