FS: Others Antec Modular PSU cables for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

sydras

Skilled
Folks, I'm selling the modular power cables from my Antec NeoHE 500W modular Power Supply Unit purchased in 2007. The PSU was working fine until 2015 after which the power o/p gradually declined and I recently had to sell it as scrap.

I suppose that these cables would be for those folks with modular PSUs but a word of caution - I'm not sure that you can interchange modular cables across PSU brands.

I'm posting this sale for the benefit of TE members who might be looking for something like this and are aware of 3.3V, 5V 12V PSU wire voltages.

Let me know if you need more information. Local folks could come over and verify their cables against mine. Just drop me a PM if interested.

DSC_0420.JPG
DSC_0422.JPG
DSC_0423.JPG
DSC_0424.JPG
DSC_0426.JPG
DSC_0427.JPG
[DOUBLEPOST=1503328396][/DOUBLEPOST]I forgot to give more detail. There are four modular cables.

1> 1 PCI-E
2> One SATA X 2
3> Two molex X 3

The PCI-E power cable and the SATA X 2 power cables have never been used as my motherboard had an AGP bus and my WD Raptor HDDs could take both molex and SATA power.

The two molex X 3 cables were used in my system. However, they work perfectly well. Also, the molex connectors on these cables fit so much better than the molex connectors on your local/unbranded molex power splitter cables.

Last edited:
Buddy just wanted to let you know. You need all the cables when you submit your PSU for RMA/replacement. I would suggest you not to sell it unless your PSU is no longer under warranty...

Buddy just wanted to let you know. You need all the cables when you submit your PSU for RMA/replacement. I would suggest you not to sell it unless your PSU is no longer under warranty...

Actually I've sold my Antec PSU as scrap. So, I don't need these cables anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back