PC Peripherals antec p180

apollyon

ex-Mod
me n dark r buying this cabby, just wanted to confirm that its worth buying?

ot...me n dark managed an amd stall at a IT fest held at the symbiosis it college at hingewadi pune...not much of a crowd due to the rains :(
but its fun....its from 1st to the 3rd aug

All i can say is go for it... But if stacker is available then go for that... Or one of you can buy the stacker and one can go in for this... Waise how much is it setting you back with...

Quad Master said:
@appo - Stacker much better than P180
P180 is much better if silence is what you want ;). Its the most silent cabinet ever created. It also looks much better than the stacker IMHO.

cabby is for 9kish...checked out the stacker.......too ugly,heavy...the design of the p180 is amazing!!
@ chaos - i have a antec smartpower sl400, will its wires be enough??cuz i know the p180 has probs cuz of that

apollyon said:
cabby is for 9kish...checked out the stacker.......too ugly,heavy...the design of the p180 is amazing!!
@ chaos - i have a antec smartpower sl400, will its wires be enough??cuz i know the p180 has probs cuz of that
9k all inclusive? Where from? This is rather interesting :D. I'm not sure abt the smartpower... the SP 2.0 works for sure. so does the ocz, tp, coolermaster.

Chaos said:
9k all inclusive? Where from? This is rather interesting :D. I'm not sure abt the smartpower... the SP 2.0 works for sure. so does the ocz, tp, coolermaster.
naa the ocz modstream does not fit...u need to get converters/extensions for the 24pin/4pin +12v

Back