Antivirus Software For Windows 7

thexfactor

Insanely Awesome!!
Skilled
Here's a link to download the beta versions of Kaspersky, Avast and Norton antivirus for Windows 7 ...

Kaspersky (valid for 5 months) :
ftp://ftp.kaspersky.com/beta/kavwks8.0_for_windows7/kavwks8.0.0.1015en.exe

Norton 360 (valid for 90 days) :
Best Virus Software - Anti Spyware - Free Test Software | Norton 360 Beta Download Registration

Avast! Home Edition Free :
Thank you for downloading Avast Home Edition from Download.com

Came across these when lookin for an antivirus for Win 7, please delete if it's posted before :)

Keane 16 said:
Avast is crap. Been using NOD 32 with Vista and 7; works great.

I used to be NOD 32 fan but I disagree with you and I would like to say that nod32 is crap. I left nod32 after it couldn't detect the kinza virus that was running around on pendrives. Avast on the other hand detected it immediately.

And don't worry I'm no noob I keep my antivirus updated. By the time Nod released updates to detect kinza it was too late.

AVAST FTW !!! :bleh:

Bitdefender is good too. works on windows 7 32 bit

I have win 7 x64 running on my desktop & a laptop.

one machine has the kaspersky one. While i'm running avira on the lappie.

None of them are resource hungry. & i havn't got a virus problem yet so don't know the effectiveness.

btw, i have norton enterprise edition on my work laptop (XP sp3). Can't detect to save it's life :mad:

Sei said:
How to use this? I did not find a key anywhere and it did not let me use the trial activation option...:ashamed:

Simply choose Activate Online. It will automatically enter the key and activate itself.

Have they changed the trial period for Norton and KAV as mentioned in the first post..? AFAIK, KAV beta was a 90 day version, and Norton was a 15 day version.

P.S: The beta version of Norton is really good.

NOD32 is the best ..this iam not saying since i am a authorized partner but i am saying as a user..using nod32 using for last 5 years.. and new version of ESET nod32 is simple great

Use it and see

ESet Smart Security v4. (Latest) - It's a package of anti-virus + anti spamware .. total Security..

PS - Other name Nod32 (Just the anti virus is called Nod32)

rahulmig said:
NOD32 is the best ..this iam not saying since i am a authorized partner but i am saying as a user..using nod32 using for last 5 years.. and new version of ESET nod32 is simple great

Use it and see

hello

is it the nod 32 antivirus good or smart security

and which to use

can i install both

currently using nod 32 anti virus version 4

MohitPreet said:
hello

is it the nod 32 antivirus good or smart security

and which to use

can i install both

currently using nod 32 anti virus version 4

ESET- Smart Security 4 Included anti-virus + anti spamware ..

ESET Antivirus 4 is only antivirus

anyways both are good

Install ESET- Smart Security 4 .

You cant Install both

heard that KIS 3 license pack is available for 350 bucks in India. Go for it.

I am using Avast Home on my win7 home pc and till now no trouble.

Back