Budget 25-30k Any Android with a headphone jack & Expandable storage

gnrjmpr

Recruit
Hey,

Manufacturers are shying away from the basics, looks like the mi 11i is my only option here.

Would you have any recommendations?

no longer available even during this Deepavali sale. they are pushing the A53, inferior to the A52S in all aspects, other than the extra update.

Very hard to determine if it is a verified seller or not.
Also the price is high. It was hovering at 27k-28k on Amazon during the diwali sale (there were no offers on the A52s during that time)

It's a crazy rate. One can get a S21FE for that rate, I bought one for 30k during this deepavali sale, direct from Samsung.

It is very similar to F23 5G available here, F23 is slightly inferior, but is a lot cheaper:
https://www.

gsmarena.com/compare.php3?idPhone1=11736&idPhone2=11406

Bought F23 for my mother for 13k for 6GB variant during sale, definitely good for that price. One UI runs smooth on it, comparable to my S20FE. Display quality is inferior, but then again it is very similar to IPS LCD level, not TN like.

Thats why I want A23 5g , its has PLS LCD rather than Ips ( i prefer Lcd over amoled anyway ) and display is gorgeous acc to all reviews . But f23 seems decent option as well if a23 5g isnt released.
I hope so. They released a 5g version in the US in September or October.
Lets hope so.

@OMEGA44-XT Whats with these virtual proximity sensors on every samsung budget phone? The phone stays on even when i am on call. Big pita
Plus it uses the front camera to adjust brightness since it does not have auto brightness sensor which inturn drains the battery
Have you noticed it on the f23?

Back