Any AOE 2 Fans?

Had pre-ordered AoE4 and just installed and played the tutorial, along with a random map skirmish. Too say I'm disappointed would be an understatement. Back to AoE2 DE for me.

Yes!
Was thinking of trying out AOE4, but after reading reviews here and elsewhere I am going to skip it for a while.

Is it just me or is there a dearth of good RTS games like AOE, CnC these days?

This brings back memories, back when I was briefly staying in Mumbai I didn't have a PC there so I would hang out at the cyber cafes and make friends with the local kids and we always played AOE2 and it was always a FFA with 8 players.

Yes!
Was thinking of trying out AOE4, but after reading reviews here and elsewhere I am going to skip it for a while.

Is it just me or is there a dearth of good RTS games like AOE, CnC these days?

Just finished 2/4 campaign in AOE 4. The game is decent. Considering RTS is a dead category at the moment it’s the best game that you can get at the moment. Does it match up to AOE 2? Absolutely not. But it’s still not bad. You should play it once especially since it’s on game pass.

Play Aoe2 de infrequently and have tried the campaign of aoe4 + a few skirmishes.
Like both as of now but as I am on an IGP with low graphics.. AOE4 feels a bit weird to play after watching various twitch streams.

Used to play AOE 2, 3. Just got AOE 4 with Xbox game pass to try it out. Game is ok'ish but feeling not worth the time for now.

AOE2 was the best series ever launched. If you remember, there was a military car.

I've played AOE4 on Game Pass. For now, there's a lot of updates that are expected to come. Like, currently you cannot add cheat codes in single player.

This is my favorite game. Started with AOE:AOK in 2006 and still playing the HD edition. I used to play everyday online in voobly. Now mostly play single player. Hit me up if you want to play 1 v1 or co-op.

Back