Android Any app for transferring files and folders?

Hey Guys!
Could you suggest me some good apps for transferring files, coz i have tried a few but of no use and are paid. I am looking for free app.:)

Hi Seshu, I would prefer file transfer without use of Wifi/ USB coz my work demands for a lot of travelling and many a times don't have both access.:D

Recently I have testes other app called Xender, its extremely good and look forward to use it.

File transfer take place in seconds to need to wait for long, secondly not data capping I can transfer unlimited data.

Xender, worth giving a try!

ES Explorer can do it pretty easily between computer and phone.
Just share a folder on the computer over the network. If phone is connected to same network then that folder can be accessed in the app through es explorer.

For phone to phone I like superbeam the best. Although superbeam has some limitations on number of files and folders in the free app. But still is pretty fast as it uses WIFI direct.

ES Explorer can do it pretty easily between computer and phone.
Just share a folder on the computer over the network. If phone is connected to same network then that folder can be accessed in the app through es explorer.

For phone to phone I like superbeam the best. Although superbeam has some limitations on number of files and folders in the free app. But still is pretty fast as it uses WIFI direct.

ES File Explorer can do mobile to mobile as well.

1. Install ES File Explorer on both Mobiles.
2. Switch on Mobile Hotspot on the mobile which will be sending the data.
3. Select the file/folder you want to send in ES File Explorer and tap Send.
4. On the target device, click Accept and select the location you would like to store the files!

Back