Any ASUS product you want Drop me a PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^^

it just has a 6 month replacement warranty :eek:hyeah:

IIRC he is the seller who was selling the logitech mx3200 combo (refurbished) for the cheap sometime back and a lot of us also bought that :ashamed:

_

I see the listing for EEE PC in ebay ? Is it back in stock ? If so, what colour ?

And again, any chance you can get a Asus EEE with HDMI ?

Completed payment for ASUS K40AB on 18th around 11:30am. Now waiting to pick it up from your place today by 7PM. Please throw in a free-bee Mouse-Pad Q5.

Okay, Im getting this from you on ebay, but will wait for the next set of coupons from ebay tomorrow. The current ones are expiring today, but I do not have a single coupon with me this week. If you can hold one piece for me, that would be wonderful.
Buygamingstuff said:
^^^^^^^its there in stock with me
only Black colour

nps
you can place order tomorrow
last 2 units still with me
vinayaga said:
Okay, Im getting this from you on ebay, but will wait for the next set of coupons from ebay tomorrow. The current ones are expiring today, but I do not have a single coupon with me this week. If you can hold one piece for me, that would be wonderful.

@Buygamingstuff: Can you tell me the price of a Xonar DX shipped to me in Pune (pls take note if there is any issue/cost related to octroi etc), is it still 4700/- ? Mode of payment preferred is cash deposit to your bank account so please PM me the details. Thanks.

Who's providing RMA support for ASUS laptops. Give all the details regarding the 2yrs warranty and the procedure for obtaining it.

I'm in for 2 520gu routers

pm me the a/c details and i'll transfer the monies asap

also by any chance do you have a esata bracket and a transcend external esata case link

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back