Audio Any black friday deal for IEM(preferably with mic) to use with N5 within 2.5k?

Hi, I have spent quite a long time(in & out) in the forum, mostly observing, reading in the zone. Bought 2 MP2 from pristine note with DOA deal and used them for over 2 years. Got a new phone and a job and I can buy a decent IEM now. Will use with Nexus 5 without any DAC.

Music I hear... Rock, Country, Trans, Indipop(Mostly Soft) and occationaly some blues.

Suggest me a bright IEM with Clear and decent mid, punchy, may be a little deep bass, controlled high within 2.5k/sub $50 bracket. If there is any good black Friday deal please inform. I will be buying a case from amazon for my N5 and use SnS. I can combine it together.

Hey @esanthosh, good to see you back. There is still a 40% off going on in steel series.com. I'm going through the review. I am gonna reply back.[DOUBLEPOST=1386057999][/DOUBLEPOST]Steel series doesn't ship to India. In amazon, it's costing around $74[DOUBLEPOST=1386082446][/DOUBLEPOST]my bad, been busy this weekend and missed the thread.

Last edited:
Back