Budget 10-15K Any deal for decent budget mobile till 15k

JMak

Yeah.. I am at it ;)
Adept
Guys
Any deal for utterly budget yet sturdy tws for a person who watches youtube while going to bed and ruins Earbuds more often than not while sleeping..
A decent budget mobile till 15k with all good bells and whistles, solid battery, good camera and clutter free interface as a backup for someone who is into iphones only

Last edited:
Guys
Any deal for utterly budget yet sturdy tws for a person who watches youtube while going to bed and ruins Earbuds more often than not while sleeping..
A decent budget mobile till 15k with all good bells and whistles, solid battery, good camera and clutter free interface as a backup for someone who is into iphones only
Moto G85 (17k), CMF Phone 1 (15k) [both prices after including card discounts]

TWS - CMF again.

Phone: Moto G85/G84 whichever one you prefer G85 has slightly better camera performance.

IQOO Z9X, worse cameras but slightly better performance and better battery life than Moto

TWS: Under 2k: Realme T300 /CMF buds

Under 3k: CMF buds pro/ Oppo enco air 2 pro/Realme buds air 6

Under 3.5k: Realme buds air 3 pro(I myself had these but unfortunately lost one of the buds, they were great and really durable I dropped my like 10 times a from a considerable height and they still worked great and the case was pretty study too, they are better than anything under 5k imo. )

Back