Any decent 1.5 ton ac under 35k

Take a look at this LG 1.5 Ton 3 Star Split Dual Inverter Convertible 5-in-1 Cooling HD Filter with Anti-Virus Protection AC - White on Flipkart

Current price 35749 -1000 -1500-1500 = 31749/-
Installation extra :1200 + 18% GST.
Plz don't get go.for this. I bought this n later got it exchanged with bluestar. This requires minimum of 5 to 6 inches of space on both side, else the condenser will heat up n switch off. The LG engineer who visited asked me to keep 3 ft of space both side. My argument went into vain as my previously AC worked for more than 7 years at the same location

One needs to consider the service as well for LG. in AC Lg, many issues after one year due to high PCB failure. differs case to case but the issue is not entertained by Company! reset it can be said that it's ok. And at this price point. it's the best.
They have 5 yr warranty so I still think you would be covered on the PCB part. Also, their service is good but that would depend from city to city.

They have 5 yr warranty so I still think you would be covered on the PCB part. Also, their service is good but that would depend from city to city.
LG is a real Cry baby when it comes to RMA. hard an experience with their monitor. their Indian service team's regional head thinks that consumers are dumb people. I was offered a way low model when they didn't hard the model I wanted. even for a refund, it took them 3 months. so if a capacitor is burned on your PCB, they will tag it as physical damage, and voila! no warranty.

Back