WTB Any decent racing controller within 1k

ryu_88

Disciple
Just got into forza horizon 5, looking for a decent controller/gamepad thats good for racing titles , not looking for any specific ones, please pm with the one you have.

Updated: Switching thread from racing wheel to controller/gamepads

Last edited:
Don't wanna ruin your dream but FH series is not very good with wheels. I have one and the game is not very optimized for it.
It's an arcade game you see. Wheels are better suited for sim-racing games.

I mean it's not like you won't be able to play with it but you race timings will suffer a lot and controlling the vehicle is not fun in Forza since the arcady physics is not meant for the wheel.

Don't wanna ruin your dream but FH series is not very good with wheels. I have one and the game is not very optimized for it.
It's an arcade game you see. Wheels are better suited for sim-racing games.

I mean it's not like you won't be able to play with it but you race timings will suffer a lot and controlling the vehicle is not fun in Forza since the arcady physics is not meant for the wheel.
ah i din't know this, thanks for the info. Do you mean a controller/gamepad would be better suited?

Its definitely not fun with a keyboard

ah i din't know this, thanks for the info. Do you mean a controller/gamepad would be better suited?

Its definitely not fun with a keyboard
Yes at least for forza I can say a controller is better suited. Get something like Redgear/Cosmic Byte or maybe even original xbox controller or any other which has rumble feedback etc. You'll like it if you've never played with it.
Sure, wheel is fun too but it's just not meant to be used with forza in a race, can use when casually driving around and exploring.

Hope you catch my drift.

Back