Any Dell employee here..

m-jeri

A Nobody.
Skilled
Hi all..

I need to get a laptop, Dell Inspiron 15.

Any DELL employee who can get me a discount on it. buggers hiked the price by 3k again. :S.
The one i need costs 39k now.

Any help appreciated.

thanks
m-J

^^

Mate.. pls dont make it personal. But i dont know the guy enough to PM him for stuff like this. else i would have PMed him without opening a thread.

This is a open S.O.S for all Dell employees. till now none came. :(

Hey i have a very close relative working as HR Manager Senior post in Dell Delhi and i can help you with the discount. M-jeri aren't you the one from whom i purchased old WD TV and some motherboard?

Anyways first let me know your location and which model you needed.There after i will contact him with your model requirement and work up a discount.Later i will contact you and try to arrange for the model in your home town and i think later you just go to the Dell Shop and pick the stuff off with the discount.

@freshseasons1...i am working in CSG department in dell delhi.. i just joined and i need to wait for atleast 6 months to get the discount...so, any chance i could get a discount on a studio 15 or inspiron 15 through your relative..i might would have met him in the induction as well..:p...

i Can arrange for the discount on desktops/laptops, but there will be a premium as all Employees get to buy only 3 machines per year, but obviously the overall price will be less

Back