Any experience with Beyerdynamic Service Center in Mumbai?

ravirai001

Disciple
I wanted to firstly know where even is a Beyerdynamic service center? I am located in Mumbai. Secondly, can anyone who has availed their services let me know how their experience was? Thanks.

Update: A friend who also has a Beyerdynamic headphone called their number. He found out that you have to ship your headphones to Bangalore and there, they check the product and let you know how the repairs will go. In the case of my friend's headphone, because the damage was user's fault (bent pin), they quoted him 3k for fixing that.

I sent my DT 770 (80 Ohm) to their Bangalore office to replace one of the ear pads under warranty. The inner lining had separated, exposing the foam inside. I couriered it to them and got it back with new pads in 3 days. While shipping it back, they packed it better than I had when sending it to them. Also, I did not have to call them at all. They replied quickly to my emails. I'm happy with my experience with them.

I sent my DT 770 (80 Ohm) to their Bangalore office to replace one of the ear pads under warranty. The inner lining had separated, exposing the foam inside. I couriered it to them and got it back with new pads in 3 days. While shipping it back, they packed it better than I had when sending it to them. Also, I did not have to call them at all. They replied quickly to my emails. I'm happy with my experience with them.
Oh good to know. I was thinking why the heck did they quote 3k for a bent pin to my friend? Maybe because they are going to replace that entire cable probably.

Back