Any experience with Samsumg Omnia W or Mango phones?

sri4ever

Disciple
Hi ppl,, I found Samsung Omnia W to have good Specs ...at a good price..ANy user experience with WP7.5 ( MAngo) or Samsung Omnia W
Please reply

comp@ddict said:
I'm still skeptical about Windows Phone. No File Manager WTF!

THe only WP i think I would buy are Nokia ones now.

Samsung omnia W is the best WP7 handset under 25k, it has better build,looks and much better SAMOLED screen when compared to nokia lumia 710 and much better specs when compared to HTC radar which retails at 24k.

Samsung omnia W is the best WP7 handset under 25k, it has better build,looks and much better SAMOLED screen when compared to nokia lumia 710 and much better specs when compared to HTC radar which retails at 24k.

Nokia WP phoes will get those custom updates.

It's more about the software in WP case, that's the reason why I still wouldn't buy a WP.

comp@ddict said:
Nokia WP phoes will get those custom updates.

It's more about the software in WP case, that's the reason why I still wouldn't buy a WP.

Totally wrong info!! Nokia WP7 phones wont get any custom updates, they just have some exclusive apps like nokia drive which has already been hacked and can be used on any WP7 phone.

i was speaking about the differences between the WP7 handsets, folks can and will buy android or blackberry or iphone depending on their budget and preference.

Totally wrong info!! Nokia WP7 phones wont get any custom updates, they just have some exclusive apps like nokia drive which has already been hacked and can be used on any WP7 phone.

In an interview with techtree, they were talking feedback like a central File Manager and yeah as far as I'm concerned, Nokia Drive, Ovi Maps are in itself Custom updates(thats why I meant by custom)

Back