Any Feedback on Sahivalue.com?

montsa007

Adept
Hi,

Anyone used them before, altough they look a bit overpriced but they have soome good handsets at times.

Any review/firsthand experience sharing will be helpful.

I have sold a few handsets to them, over the years. They generally give the best price, and have been very painless to deal with.

Never bought anything from them though.

I have sold a few handsets to them, over the years. They generally give the best price, and have been very painless to deal with.

Never bought anything from them though.
Thanks, have a handset to sell as well.

They are selling it for 8K ish & offering 4.8k for the same device :\ (All accessories are same in both cases)
And I thought mobile second hand space was cut throat.

Still better than FK and AZ

i have sold them iphone 4s longtime back got a decent price :) btw which handset are you selling them ? you can try selling here :)
Nokia 8.1 possibly.
Not yet decided as its kept as a backup phone, I am drooling over Sony Xperia 5 on their website.

Last edited:
Thanks, have a handset to sell as well.

They are selling it for 8K ish & offering 4.8k for the same device :\ (All accessories are same in both cases)
And I thought mobile second hand space was cut throat.

Still better than FK and AZ
That is how sahivalue, cashify etc earn money. Just for trying, I input the details of my iPad 8th Gen (2020) and cashify told me they will give 10K, This was in 2021. So basically something which was selling for 29K brand new was being given price of 10K. I could have (if I wanted to) sold that for more than 20K on olx etc.

That is how sahivalue, cashify etc earn money. Just for trying, I input the details of my iPad 8th Gen (2020) and cashify told me they will give 10K, This was in 2021. So basically something which was selling for 29K brand new was being given price of 10K. I could have (if I wanted to) sold that for more than 20K on olx etc.
I had a bad experience with cashify, I listed my Honor 8 for sale with them (Speaker sound got low due to age & some dut), but apart from that the device was 8.5/9 on 10. Only the white back started yellowing (Natural process), the guy who came for inspection will said will have to deduct because it is yellowing (Altough I mentioned it doesn't have any scratches as it had a protector), he agreed but said we'll refurbish this so have to reduce the value. Sold it off anyway as I had no use.
try selling here and also create a listing on olx m sure you will get around 2k more than sahi value
I'm not a fan of Olx mate, lot of I'd like to call it as underground ball offers (Low ball is not the correct word), will see what can be done.

Cashify people too do natak when they come to check. I was told by one guy from cashify that for say an iPhone, if the battery is under 80% health, they straight deduct 1000 than what was promised.
While giving details of phone on their website, there is no option of giving this info. It only asks if battery is bad or good. If you put bad then value will drop even more.

Cashify people too do natak when they come to check. I was told by one guy from cashify that for say an iPhone, if the battery is under 80% health, they straight deduct 1000 than what was promised.
While giving details of phone on their website, there is no option of giving this info. It only asks if battery is bad or good. If you put bad then value will drop even more.
Lol, do reverse, select bad battery & when the guy comes to inspect tell them your battery is hale & hearty, ready for battle, will they bump up the offer?

Back