WTB Any good 8 core processor and good graphic card under 30k

Intel E5-2670 2.60Ghz 20M Cache 8-Core 115W Processor SR0KX​

I'm thinking of buying amd Ryzen 7 pro 4750g apu. It isn't available for retail yet but the expected office could be around 28k. So I can't wait much and want to buy an alternative for this APU under the same price tag i.e. under 30k. It should be a processor with 8 cores + a graphic card with capable power, both together a combo under 30k.

Off topic - if you are looking for a dedicatd GPU, then there is no need of APU - instead go for a proper Ryzen CPU. You are wasting the iGPU when there is dedicated GPU.
Just my 2 cents

Off topic - if you are looking for a dedicatd GPU, then there is no need of APU - instead go for a proper Ryzen CPU. You are wasting the iGPU when there is dedicated GPU.
Just my 2 cents
Yes ik, I want amd ryzen 7 pro 4750g. But it's still not available for sale. It might cost around ~28k inr. So I'm asking: should I wait for it (the apu)? or is there a alternative to this APU with a combo of cpu+GPU with acceptable/similar performance under the same price bracket ~30k inr?

Yes ik, I want amd ryzen 7 pro 4750g. But it's still not available for sale. It might cost around ~28k inr. So I'm asking: should I wait for it (the apu)? or is there a alternative to this APU with a combo of cpu+GPU with acceptable/similar performance under the same price bracket ~30k inr?
Sir, 4750g is not coming to india.

Back