any good kerala massage centre in delhi or nrc plz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rahul.cnbc

Disciple
hi friends,

can u plz suggest me a good massage centre for whole body massage, preferabbly keralaites centres.

thanks a ton.......

bye n take care.

Actually a hospital, would help if you are planning for any specific treatment.

Vaidyaratnam P. S. Varier's
Arya Vaidya Sala, Kottakkal
Ayurvedic Hospital & Research Centre
18x,19x Karkardooma Institutional Area,
(Near Railway Reservation Centre),
Delhi - 110 092,
INDIA.
Telephone: +91 - 11 22376534 - 37.
Fax : +91 - 11 22376534.
E-mail : ahrcdelhi@aryavaidyasala.com

Bluffmaster said:
Plenty of them in Paharghanj and GB road.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

don't forget the moolchand and defence colony flyover around midnight and after.. drive slow otherwise u wont spot em :p

m0h1t said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

don't forget the moolchand and defence colony flyover around midnight and after.. drive slow otherwise u wont spot em :p

Trust his experience...:eek:hyeah:

Arre that chap might actually be looking for some shirodhara and abhayangam and u guys are suggesting all kinds of 'irrelevant and misleading' options :p

Anyway, there's a decent spa near my place which offers good ayurvedic massage for 500 bucks. Pretty relaxing imho.

Argus said:
Arre that chap might actually be looking for some shirodhara and abhayangam and u guys are suggesting all kinds of 'irrelevant and misleading' options :p
but you never know ..maybe he want to ask indirectly :rofl:

Argus said:

Anyway, there's a decent spa near my place which offers good ayurvedic massage for 500 bucks. Pretty relaxing imho.

Is it a full body massage? Tell me its done by some hot chick and not by some half nude mallu man in Lungi which I often see in Keralite spa advertisements in magazines.

Bluffmaster said:
Is it a full body massage? Tell me its done by some hot chick and not by some half nude mallu man in Lungi which I often see in Keralite spa advertisements in magazines.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :cool2:

Bluffmaster said:

Lol sadly for 500 bucks, dudes get masseurs and doodnis get the hot chicks :bleh:

The last time I took a massage from 'some half nude mallu man in Lungi' it was at Ayush in Hyderabad and it was so relaxing that I floated back to my room and slept like a baby for hours.

^ Right.

If you mean what I think you do, visiting massage parlor is probably not the best option for 'those' kind of urges. Thats just my opinion :)

And a masseuse (female massager) at a not so fancy local spa may have other ways of relaxing the client, a good massage is just not one of them :no: .....unless she's highly trained.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back