Any Netflix Account sharing groups on TE ?

My expected usage is 2 people watching with one on main TV and one on Phone but NOT simultaneously. So I guess 1 stream should be ok with me. I don't know much about PayTM money transfer at the moment and will have to ask my brother (have been outside India for past 3+ years). People who are part of single group of 4 people can make a whatsapp group and keep so they will talk about this or any issues in that group internally and sort it out or say some user forgot to pay or delayed payment or something.

My expected usage is 2 people watching with one on main TV and one on Phone but NOT simultaneously. So I guess 1 stream should be ok with me. I don't know much about PayTM money transfer at the moment and will have to ask my brother (have been outside India for past 3+ years). People who are part of single group of 4 people can make a whatsapp group and keep so they will talk about this or any issues in that group internally and sort it out or say some user forgot to pay or delayed payment or something.

Yeah, in that case it would only count as 1 stream. PayTM isn't necessary. I gave that option because some people find it easier. Both my slots have been taken. Prime paid via PayTM while skoka123 found it easier to set autopay from bank account. So both options can be used according to convenience.
Whatsapp group would definitely be quicker and easier to maintain than a thread.

Would.like to join. But not sure to use on 8 inch tab or h 96 pro connected to bedroom.tv...(rarely used )
Can I switch between tab or tv as and when required ?

Would.like to join. But not sure to use on 8 inch tab or h 96 pro connected to bedroom.tv...(rarely used )
Can I switch between tab or tv as and when required ?
Yes you can. As long as you are not watching on 2 devices at the same time, it only counts as 1 stream. I watch on my laptop as well as my TV at different times. Counts only as 1.

Pm sent
@mods I do not get any notification in tapatalk about thread being replied or updated. What to do.
And email notifications go to spam
That's strange. I am getting perfect notificationa for threads as well as PMs. Doesn't seem to be a forum issue but a Tapatalk issue in your case.

Back