Any Netflix Account sharing groups on TE ?

if 4 ppl are interested, i can get it done, no month free, 2100 is for 1 year - 12 months.
if some1 can start a list, i will revert by tomorrow. payment needs to be done and i will share details. i have been using this for 8 months and there are openings for 1 yr.

this really helps if you have parents/kids etc and dont want to setup every month with login and password.
let me know!

4K tier costs 800rs per month. ie 9600rs. since you get first month free, its 800 x 11 ie 8800rs. Divided by 4 person = 2200rs per month.
I'm sure u wanted to say 2200 per year ?

if 4 ppl are interested, i can get it done, no month free, 2100 is for 1 year - 12 months.
if some1 can start a list, i will revert by tomorrow. payment needs to be done and i will share details. i have been using this for 8 months and there are openings for 1 yr.

this really helps if you have parents/kids etc and dont want to setup every month with login and password.
let me know!

That's for each member right ?

There is one slot open on a Netflix group of my friend! PM me if anyone is interested. Payment will be done monthly (the person has to pay via Paytm Rs. 200 every month)

Back