Any Netflix Account sharing groups on TE ?

Can anyone clarify on this. I am sharing the account with 3 others here and I believe the other 3 are in India. I am in US. So can I use the same account in US ? I understand that the content on netflix is defined by where you watch and not where you registered the account. So will it be flagged or i will see different content and others in India will see different ?

While I was in Philippines Netflix registered in India worked but with local contents and many of the Filipino contents did not open up and it might be the same with USA when using a India account.Using VPN service will unlock everything but it seems now that Netflix has put up with a sophisticated VPN detection system which blocks Netflix when VPN is detected. You will definitely not be flagged and almost most of the content will not open up with another region account.

interested.. whats the plan?

4 people collaborate and provide me netflix email/pass.
will do 1 Year Premium Activation on it and than you can change password for your account

Or

I will upgrade your own personal Netflix account to ULTRA-HD 4 Screen Premium Membership for 1 year.

Information: Original Netflix Premium Plan Price is Rs 800 x 12 Months = Rs 9600

I will Charge For 1 Account = Rs 4800 (1 Year Plan)

For shared account = Rs 1500 per person

Membership Length: 1 Year (12 months)
Membership Type: Premium / ULTRA-HD / 4 Screen
1 Year Warranty

Last edited:
4 people collaborate and provide me netflix email/pass.
will do 1 Year Premium Activation on it and than you can change password for your account

Or

I will upgrade your own personal Netflix account to ULTRA-HD 4 Screen Premium Membership for 1 year.

Information: Original Netflix Premium Plan Price is Rs 800 x 12 Months = Rs 9600

1 Year Warranty
i am interested

1 Year Warranty
How are you able to get it for 4800? Care to elaborate?
I am interested in this. Any joiners?

Back