Any Netflix Account sharing groups on TE ?

Alright we got 4 people. So how does this work? Who would be creating the account and getting the payment etc.?
I m gonna create the account ,its my real account and I will share it , rs 162 per month only ,you can gpay me , and also, the password shouldn't be shared with other people as otherwise it would create problem while streaming it from more than 4 devices ...how to dm you guys ?

Alright we got 4 people. So how does this work? Who would be creating the account and getting the payment etc.?
I believe Rituparna20 already has an account. If she one setup already then rest of us can pay her the subscription amount. It maybe be a good idea to make a WhatsApp group or something to coordinate better.

1 slot in Netflix UHD subscription is available.
Cost is 649 divided by 4 per month.
If anyone is interested to continue long term, please PM for further communication.

I need one slot. Guys, let me know if a slot is available.

UPDATE: Slot no longer needed. I created a Netflix premium family with three of my friends. :)

Last edited:
I have 1 slot in my Netflix free . I am looking for someone who can commit long term. You will have to pay for the year in advance. If the price increases for Netflix in the year those charges will be extra. I will refund the money for the remainder of the months if I can’t continue for some unforeseen reasons or if netflix cracks down on password sharing.

Amount to be paid 649/4 * 12 = 1947 for 12 months.

Last edited:
I have 1 slot in my Netflix free . I am looking for someone who can commit long term. You will have to pay for the year in advance. If the price increases for Netflix in the year those charges will be extra. I will refund the money for the remainder of the months if I can’t continue for some unforeseen reasons.

Amount to be paid 649/4 * 12 = 1947 for 12 months.
A year is a lot IMO, I suggest 3 months advance especially given the possibility of Netflix disabling the use of credential sharing, who knows what else happens? I'm doing the same since 6 months. Also ask members last month if anyone wants to back out in advance so you have the time to ask anyone else.

From what I am hearing, NF is planning to crackdown on account sharing and is asking people to pay more upfront. Just posting this to make sure everyone is aware. Since I never had, shared (and is unlikely that I will ever have) any OTT account, I might not be the right person to tell you this ;) though.

A year is a lot IMO, I suggest 3 months advance especially given the possibility of Netflix disabling the use of credential sharing, who knows what else happens? I'm doing the same since 6 months. Also ask members last month if anyone wants to back out in advance so you have the time to ask anyone else.
I agree with the fears of crackdown that's why I am offering refunds if that happens. Going for the full year because I want someone to commit long term. Looking for a new member every few months is a pain. I have had my connection ever since Netflix launched in India I hope anyone I find is good to go for the next few years I don't see myself cancelling it any time soon.

To all those who are sharing accounts , is the account owner comfortable with members being logged into multiple devices? Like each member being logged in his tv, mobile and a laptop !

Back