Any Netflix Account sharing groups on TE ?

For those who are sharing Netflix and getting "Netflix Household settings" the administrator of the account usually gets an email to update the "House hold settings" for the other member. To overcome this the administrator needs to setup an email account and forward any mails from Netflix to this email and share the email and password to other members. By this way any of the member getting the message from Netflix can login to this email and reset the "Netflix Household settings".

Me and my group is still using Netflix (on TVs and other devices) without issues. Initial 2-3 days Netflix bothered about "household" but after that I think the restriction is either removed or very much relaxed.
All members of the group are from different states in India.
Is TV still working?

Do you guys use separate login code or the same userid n password?
Same UID PWD. But each of us have individual profiles.

There's no restriction on profile usage. So others can see what you're watching. If you're worried about that kind of thing, then you can't share.

Same UID PWD. But each of us have individual profiles.

There's no restriction on profile usage. So others can see what you're watching. If you're worried about that kind of thing, then you can't share.
So it was same as earlier.. I thought something changed.. thanks for confirming that..

Me and my group is still using Netflix (on TVs and other devices) without issues. Initial 2-3 days Netflix bothered about "household" but after that I think the restriction is either removed or very much relaxed.
All members of the group are from different states in India.
The same thing happened to me. I share it with 4 friends, and they all called me for the household thing. But once we updated the household thingy, things have been working smoothly. The apps seem to be working fine.

Can anyone confirm how much is price per person in family sharing plan?
I renew my Netflix membership monthly for around 200
Netflix Premium 4K+HDR plan cost is Rs 649 per month which can have 4 devices at the same time.
So cost per person in family sharing plan will be approx. Rs 163

Tf netflix is upto...

Screenshot 2023-10-07 141423.png

sharing won't work for tv's due to household restriction You need to buy seperate subscription. Read more about it
Sharing in TV will work if the below is followed. Our group is doing this.
For those who are sharing Netflix and getting "Netflix Household settings" the administrator of the account usually gets an email to update the "House hold settings" for the other member. To overcome this the administrator needs to setup an email account and forward any mails from Netflix to this email and share the email and password to other members. By this way any of the member getting the message from Netflix can login to this email and reset the "Netflix Household settings".

Back