Any Next World customers

paranj

Disciple
Has anyone bought GTA IV for PC from Next World here ? If yes then what payment method did you choose ? I have ordered GTA4 from them. I chose to deposit money in their bank acc. I did it yesterday and clicked on the Cash Deposited button in 'My Account' page... the status till now is 'Verifying Payment' .... I mean, does it take a whole day to confirm it ?

The base question of this thread is, is Next World reliable ?

i ordered it from them and used HDFC netbanking - no hassles whatsoever, i recieved the copy in about 5 days after the official shipping date... I think a few others have also ordered from nextworld and recieved their copies - so it seems to be pretty reliable....

nextworld is good i got my copy for them if ur concerned then send the email to thier helpdesk or call them they are quite responsive :D

Ahh... you guys are fast :). Thanks for the replies. Guess, I will have to use my patience. I dont have much of it sadly :(.

I had the same anxiety last week, when ordering GTA.

Ordered thru citibank netbanking on 14th night.
Dispatched by nextworld on 16th.
received on the 19th.

Packing was good as well.
I would check the reliable part.

Enough! This guys are slower than snails and suck to the core. 4 days and still my status is stuck. 4 emails and only one was replied saying that your order will be dispatched and the status will be changed. Nothing has been done yet. I will still hold my horses till tomorrow. If nothing happens then I am gonna sue them. I have been shopping on eBay and many other sites and never had ANY problem. Its people like this who give a bad name to online shopping.

Cash deposit method should be expected to be slow sine someone has to change status manually and confirm. Netbanking buyers doesn't seem to have problem. Still 4 days are long time to confirm it. Have patience, maybe it's Christmas holidays over there.

Ok after 4 days and 4 mails.... the status changed to 'Preparing for dispatch' :|. I will get it after 3 days of dispatch i.e. on Sunday.

You should have opted a better option , Ebay with discount coupons is great , you only need a CC for fast payment & delivery.

predatorvj said:
sad he Forgot me :(
I got many more deals .TE mods not allowing me telling to pay for 3 mnths :mad:

I never forgot you dude , its just that on Ebay GTA 4 can be bought now for just under Rs.300 , with a Rs. 250/- off coupon.

If you can give that deal to someone now , then I have no problems telling them that this the best budget offer. :)

predatorvj said:
sad he Forgot me :(
I got many more deals .TE mods not allowing me telling to pay for 3 mnths :mad:

Sorry dude :(. I dont mind paying you 550/- to you if I have to but I want fast service :).

Back