Budget 90k+ Any opinion abt the Lenovo Legion S7?

ajish65

Patron
I'm looking to purchase a laptop for some gaming, possible a lot of photo editing and regular office work. Found the Lenovo Legion S7 on Amazon and it seems to fit the bill and my max budget of 1.5L. Is there anything I'm missing abt this? Does it have cooling issues or something?

Thanks for your time and help.

As per the notebookcheck review of the S7 with a 5900HX which performed admirably in thermal tests, I would say it's a solid laptop. A legion 5 pro would be even better thermally but it's quite a bit heavier (not to mention the power brick) so i think overall it's a good choice.

Isnt it better idea to wait a little and buy the 6th gen AMD and latest gen Intel laptops that are almost here. specially when you are in market to spend quite a lot on laptop.

sorry if post does not add much. bit noob here but been reading around and seen some Indian tech guy youtube reviews and they suggested to wait for the latest gen laptops.

Isnt it better idea to wait a little and buy the 6th gen AMD and latest gen Intel laptops that are almost here. specially when you are in market to spend quite a lot on laptop.

sorry if post does not add much. bit noob here but been reading around and seen some Indian tech guy youtube reviews and they suggested to wait for the latest gen laptops.
Yah that's a valid point. Tho I feel the current gen is good enough for my use case so what's the point of waiting. Something better is always around the corner. Can't spend your whole life waiting for it. :D

Back