any TE clan for TF2 tournament?

I see most Indian players on Spy, Scouts and heavy. I haven't seen many good soldiers and demoman. I met a 4 Indians trying to from a clan on starhub but all were spies :S

tmg and the other clan or two have consumed all of India's TF2 players trying to be the first and largest clan around. Now, how do you expect to find others to play against? :p

Audi0slave said:
I see most Indian players on Spy, Scouts and heavy. I haven't seen many good soldiers and demoman. I met a 4 Indians trying to from a clan on starhub but all were spies :S

You dont find good Indian soldiers around becuase it's hard to play soldier at 120ms(ping to most Sg servers).
I do see a lot of good demomen though.

cyberjunkie said:
tmg and the other clan or two have consumed all of India's TF2 players trying to be the first and largest clan around. Now, how do you expect to find others to play against? :p

TnT, tMg, nH, sS.

Trust me when i say there are more people there, but i dunno how many clans.
For singapore as well, we saw a lot of clans, however few remain now :)
But if we have settled clans, this Indian TF2 tourney should be fun. :)

I am the Sniper and pyro master on TF2....

I am ready to be part of TF2 team member.. let's go...

edit - montylee, audioslave are already joined other teams.. so we need more TF2 players.. If admin agree, we can join that compitition...

i agree that most of the indian TF2 players are already in these 4 clans but that's bcoz we need a pool of players in our team. This is because all players are not available at all times, so we need some bench strength.

I hope TE can find 8-9 people to form a TE clan.

Ok, So here are the members who wish to start a Clan -

1. mav3r1ck

2. Rahulrulez

3. Ambar [Hopefully]

We need few more, its too less amount of players..

try to post in some other indian tech forums like digit, chip, techtree etc...so might be able to get some players.

There are also 2-3 guys at another forum looking to form a clan.

tifosi said:
You dont find good Indian soldiers around becuase it's hard to play soldier at 120ms(ping to most Sg servers).
I do see a lot of good demomen though.

Yea thats true high ping discourages people from playing sol and those that play find it hard at that ping.

Looking forward to the league and we have 5 clans I guess,

1. TnT

2. TMG

3. nH

4. sS

5. RD

I hope we have more clans :D

@Cyberjunkie

Interested in joining TnT by any chance?

Back