Any trance gigs by top DJs in India in 2010?

gforce

Adept
I'm officially bored of the crap ear grating gay music that gets played at most clubs in Del/Bom and need to hear some real music by the likes of A&B, AvB, the Pauls etc. It's been more than a month since Sunburn came to a close and I'm in desperate need of a fix. Expat Nights every Tuesday at the Urban Pind in Del were nice at first with a bit of house and prog but they have some awful music these days.
A Google search didn't throw up any result but is anyone aware if any top DJs are making their way to India in the next couple of months? AvB certainly doesn't have Asian destination on his list but what about the others?

f**ckin indivibe is spamming and crapping my mobile everyday with ther useless msges of what not gigs, i am just so sick, just stay away from indivibe guys, ATB came very close to be in India last year i guess, i dont think AvB AnB would eva come down to india, its europe most of the time and neva the sub continent, occasional gigs at australia, guess the trance music scene in India keeps them at bay :(((

^^ AVB was down in Dec09 at goa for Sunburn festival. Even the Indians "Lost Stories" duo are good, hope they have a gig in Mumbai soon..

Back