Anybody bought from TPSTechnologies?

BRUT

Disciple
They have a nice deal on some CRUCIAL RAM since the past few weeks. But they don't entertain returns or refunds. Also they are the only one selling that particular DDR4 RAM stick at what seems like a great price.

Yes I bought an Intel CPU, a couple of months back. I received it the next day probably bcoz they are based in Blr and I am located there as well. Cpu is working perfectly fine. They sell on Amazon as well. I guess if they are not accepting returns or refunds, you will still have the product warranty unless you are unsure if that RAM is compatible and may not work ?

I have ordered from them via amazon many times no issues but when i went direct to them to order a Ryzen 3 3100 i had a bad experience, when i placed the order it showed in stock and it continued to show in stock the next day too, and since it was lockdown i was expecting a 5 to 7 days delivery time to Mumbai, when i contacted them after 3 days to ask about the shipping, they were like sir we were expecting the stock but it got delayed blah blah blah so i decided to wait, after 10 days i contacted them again, they did not have the stock yet, which was utter kaka, coz i would check their website and they did put it as back in stock, so i had enough of their bulls**t and decided to cancel my order with them and ordered it from Primeabgb and to my surprise i received the product the next day... and 1 more thing TPS took another 7 to 10 days to initiate a refund after contacting them many times grrrrrrr , so yeah bottom line i am not buying from them out of amazon....

Last edited:
Yes I bought an Intel CPU, a couple of months back. I received it the next day probably bcoz they are based in Blr and I am located there as well. Cpu is working perfectly fine. They sell on Amazon as well. I guess if they are not accepting returns or refunds, you will still have the product warranty unless you are unsure if that RAM is compatible and may not work ?
They might just deliver the wrong item. I was reading some of the reviews. Then it's game over for the customer because of how the policies are. Thanks for the feedback all. I'll keep upvoting.

I've place a dozen or so orders with them through Amazon over the last year or so. They were one of the only sellers that had No Cost EMI for Crucial SSDs on credit cards during the lockdown for some unexplicable reason (no other seller had it, and they no longer offer it).

About a year ago, they sent a RGB fan instead of a ARGB fan, Amazon immediately initiated a replacement the next day.

Delivery was always quick even though they're a state away.

Had bought 3300x back in July via Amazon and it was delivered on time, it went kaput so RMA process also accepted their invoice and it was a smooth process so you can go ahead(I can only comment on Amazon way as I used it only and not their website)

they are in official partner with amd so I don't think they are bad. only issue I think it they priority is given to amazon based sales and not the website based. due to which they have this reputation issue.

Back