Anyone appearing for GATE?

One of my friend is preparing for the GATE exam. She is trying hard from past 1 year…She follow some tips like try to complete your syllabus. Make some notes after reading every chapter this might take time but will help you at your revision time. While preparing notes or reading chapter you can ask "What", "How" and "Why" questions to make some improvements in your notes and knowledge. Always remember that GATE is completely objective based question paper. You can also join group study which is another best way to prepare yourself for the exam. Divide section and topics among with your friends before you are going to start any topic. This will save your time and effort and you can easily improve your knowledge and understanding on a particular topic. At the end if you want much better guidance then opt coaching option..BEST OF LUCK ..Hope these tips will help you...

@malefic - congrats !!

You scored 38 something right ? I thought IITs require only 60+ :-/

How was your admission process / interview ??? Can you share your experience

Last edited by a moderator:
Oops sry sentence correction I am also giving gate 2013 and hoping to get admission in IIT delhi. Yeah this year I score only 40 marks. But now I think I have ample time to prepare for it.

Back