Anyone coming from US to delhi

Hey guys,

So I broke my phone and the spare part is not available in India. So if anyone is coming from states to delhi please let me know. I need just a touch screen digitizer and its a small item. Would pay/order beforehand.
Please help me out here. I am in a fix and in dire need of phone.

bump !!
anyone can tell me how to source this as cheap as possible ??
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Motorola-At...lacement_Parts_Tools&hash=item4ac592842d#shId

@rdst_1 any idea bro ?

If not in a hurry, best bet is to get from Aliexpress or some chinese seller who ships worldwide for free on eBay.
I needed a screen urgently so had to pay Rs.2000 as shipping and customs for my sister's DNA. For an Optimus G I am looking to repair, the screen is gonna cosy me total 4800 including shipping and everything but will have to wait for 15-20 days.
Are you sure you can't find this part in Delhi.

If not in a hurry, best bet is to get from Aliexpress or some chinese seller who ships worldwide for free on eBay.
I needed a screen urgently so had to pay Rs.2000 as shipping and customs for my sister's DNA. For an Optimus G I am looking to repair, the screen is gonna cosy me total 4800 including shipping and everything but will have to wait for 15-20 days.
Are you sure you can't find this part in Delhi.

Yup. No one touches Motorola phone in Delhi (gaffar to be precise).
I have seen listing at aliexpress. But the listings are at very low price as compared to ebay. there is a difference of 10 - 15 $. How can i be sure that the product is indeed genuine. Please help me out here.

Yup. No one touches Motorola phone in Delhi (gaffar to be precise).
I have seen listing at aliexpress. But the listings are at very low price as compared to ebay. there is a difference of 10 - 15 $. How can i be sure that the product is indeed genuine. Please help me out here.

To be very frank, whether you buy from eBay US or Aliexpress, the products are made in China only. The quality is usually good. And I take my word back on Aliexpress being slower. I had ordered the LCD and it arrived today. The phone is yet to arrive from US. Both products were ordered on the same day.

I also feel $35 for just the digitizer is a high price. I got the complete LCD for my Optimus G for $68. If you are getting the same from Aliexpress for $10-15 less, I think the price and product both are genuine.

Thanks mate !!
Have ordered the digitizer.
However, I was charged ~90 rs more than what I had anticipated according to the current going rate of dollar. Is it the convenience charge ?

Thanks mate !!
Have ordered the digitizer.
However, I was charged ~90 rs more than what I had anticipated according to the current going rate of dollar. Is it the convenience charge ?
The credit card issuer or bank often charges an additional fee, usually 2-3 percent on foreign purchases (shopping in different currency).

They call it as foreign currency-conversion fee

Back