Anyone ever purchased a BlackBerry battery online ? Need inputs in search of reliable sellers.

Hi guys,

The battery of a spare BlackBerry just started to swell, so instead of using it further obviously due to danger concerns like explosion etc, i have decided to dispose of it and get a new one.

Its a CS-2 make model.

I called up the official service centre in they are quoting insane prices, and hence i decided to get from alternative sources.

Browsed eBay.in and found battery prices ranging from 300 to 2000. Some sellers have mentioned as compatible batteries, and some have mentioned original OEM batteries. So is anyone having a prior experience of buying from ebay and can quote a reliable seller whose genuineness is known.

This one's looking good : OEM BATTERY FOR BLACKBERRY C-S2 For CURVE 8300 cs2 | eBay

BlackBerry cs-2 cs2 curve 8700 8703 8707 battery 8330 | eBay

Need inputs on the same, or any other suggestions welcome too.

TIA.

BBThumbHealer
<

Bought this last month because i was also getting exorbitant quotes for an original 8520 battery. It came in an original packing and it's working fine.​

It is better to spend more and buy an original battery from Flipkart rather than a cheap one exploding on your face
<

Back