Graphic Cards Anyone got their free games with the NVidia 7 series cards bought from retail?

jc36lect3r

Skilled
I bought a new GTX 760 from Ashirwad Computers Bangalore but I can't find any game codes for AC Black Flag and Splinter Cell Blacklist. Did anyone get them?

Firstly, congrats on your new GPU! So now you're finally set to play BF4. :)
Which GPU brand/model did you buy and how much did it cost? Curious to know.

As for your question, not sure how Nvidia game codes are distributed in India. With regards to the free game codes, the Nvidia site states that "The offer is available from selected retailers only".
The only Indian retailers I found officially listed on the Nvidia site are Flipkart and MDComputers. Here's a link in case you want to check (scroll down to "India") -
http://www.nvidia.in/object/wheretobuy-distribution-in.html
However I would be very surprised if these two were the only sources for free codes with Nvidia GPU's.
I think you should follow up with the dealer you bought the card from. They are the ones who should provide you with the relevant game codes...

Thanks! Yes am following up with an NVidia guy. I will post the details here if I manage to get the codes. I got the ASUS GTX 760 Direct CU II for Rs 21.4k inclusive of tax. I thought of taking some pics but was eager to get started so it promptly went to the cabinet directly from the box :p

I have given up on the Battlefield series, I don't have any time left to invest after Dota 2 and my ever growing backlog. Not to mention the huge price and the Premium policy. Maybe I will get it when the price is right, but not in the near future.

That's a good deal indeed.

And I can understand how it went promptly into your box without any photo's. I wouldn't have wasted any time either... :p

Finally got the codes :woot: Had to call up an NVidia guy 2-3 times, he sent the codes through sms.

upllay.JPG

Finally got the codes :woot: Had to call up an NVidia guy 2-3 times, he sent the codes through sms.

View attachment 30974

Congratz on your new purchase, but did he send you uplay codes and not steam ones?

Because AFAIK, I got the entire POP series, Assassin's Creed series and all splinter cell games till date for free on uplay.. Uplay had a coupon which made price zero(don't know if it was a bug/error)...

I have legit hawx2 on steam.. Did u try the keys on steam?

Actually he sent one code, which I had to redeem on the NVidia promo site, which gave me 2 promo codes. Then I had to add the games to cart in uPlay, apply the promo codes and the price became zero. I am pretty sure none of this would work on Steam. I checked with NVidia, GTX 760 will get you AC4 and BlackList in uPlay while GTX 770 and above will also get you Arkham Origins Steam code.

I have no idea how you got all those games, must have been a bug in the system, an awesome one :)

Back