Anyone having shopping experience with Nextworld.in?

REY619

Disciple
I ordered two games on Saturday 8 a.m., It still shows on the site as Order Pending, the payment is already done successfully via Net banking.

So anyone having experience with them please tell me, do they normally take this much time? OR they just don;t update the order status on the site?

I am beginning to feel a bit uneasy now..

Thanks. :ashamed:

I ordered once and my experience with them was gr8. Bluedart shipped my order to some other address by mistake, nextworld asked me I can wait if I like or else they can ship another copy of game.

They took two days for sure in my case to ship it, you may want to shoot a mail to them.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Their delivery policy

Our aim is to despatch all orders placed before 17:00 (Monday-Saturday) within 24 hours of receiving the order, subject to stock availability and security checks. Orders placed after 17:00 or at weekends will be processed the next working day.

I ordered a few games with them abt a year back, all delivered within 2 days, no problems whatsoever. You should ofcrs as suggested send an email.

Thanks for the reply guys. I might as well give them a call too.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

They replied and the games are dispatched as well :) Guess it was me getting a bit impatient.

Also one of the games I ordered was GTA IV(PS3) and since the price of GTA IV - The Complete Edition dropped just two days ago, they shipped that instead of only GTA IV. Great!! :D

Back