Anyone heard about www.akosha.com ?

jai_hoo

Disciple
Resolve your consumer complaints quickly - www.akosha.com

What do we do? We help Indian consumers and brands in resolving consumer complaints and increasing customer satisfaction.
We do this by building relationships with customers and brands and helping them reach a satisfactory resolution. The emphasis is on getting complaints resolved quickly and taking over the hassle from the consumer.

They help to resolve comsumer complaint by charging some fees (rs.499)...They ahve resolved many complaints from websites like Timtara.com. shopping.indiatimes.com.

I thought that this company must be running by some goons :p but they looks professionals.

I guess this is a good option in case consumer court is not helpful much and in time.

Disclaimer - I'm not promoting or associated with this website in anyway, just thought of sharing incase of any online shopping issues.

I know abt the site from quite some time , why is this thread in hot deals and discussion ?

As all online shopping discussions happening in this thread so I felt it will be easily noticable by others.

Admin, please move this thread if it doesn't belong here.

The thread is in the wrong place for sure. Anyway, I have used Akosha and was not terribly impressed. In the end the problem got resolved with letters etc. I wrote myself, and the draft they gave me for the consumer petition was very poorly written and replete with grammatical mistakes etc. I think it's a great idea, and more power to them to help consumers fight, but they really need to improve their quality.

I interned with them.. fantabulous for frustrated 'consumers'

and please, they're no goons... they are 'LAWYERS'
the smartest people on earth :)

Hi vebk

Sorry to hear about your experience with Akosha. This is useful feedback - we'll ensure that in future we don't make any errors in the letters we draft and improve the quality of user experience.

Do try us again sometime. :)

Cheers,
Ankur
CEO, Akosha

Back