Anyone insure their electronics?

vaibhavyagnik

youtube.com/vaibhavyagnik
Adept
Currently my TV has developed horizontal lines, Left, right, Left surround and right surround channels of my Yamaha home theatre don't work, channel 3 of my NAS keep dropping out, so essentially I am one failure away from a total volume crash (I have backups). Anyone face a similar situation like me where everything starts malfunctioning and support seems to be non existent? Do you guys have some kind of insurance which atleast takes repair costs? I am not talking about extended warranty, rather insurance well into the lifetime of the equipment.

Currently my TV has developed horizontal lines, Left, right, Left surround and right surround channels of my Yamaha home theatre don't work, channel 3 of my NAS keep dropping out, so essentially I am one failure away from a total volume crash (I have backups). Anyone face a similar situation like me where everything starts malfunctioning and support seems to be non existent? Do you guys have some kind of insurance which atleast takes repair costs? I am not talking about extended warranty, rather insurance well into the lifetime of the equipment.
Insurance itself is called warranty extension these days imo.

Back