Anyone interested in CPU kooler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rahul

Skilled
i planning to order a CPU cooler. either Thermalright ultra120 or tuniq

will get it thru coolpc or some online store which ships to india....

if anyone wants it too then we can order together and save some shipping :)

Rahul

check it out here and u will get an idea about pricing .... altho tuniq is outta stock it seems

Prices are in AU$ so don't panic

I'd recommend buying from Sidewinder instead :p Coolpc uses Airmail and you can't track the damn thing unless you know someone in customs. I ordered a Tuniq from coolpc over a month ago and only last week I found that it's detained in Chennai :S Hopefully, I'll get it next week.

@rio thanks buddy for suggestion ....

@chaos lol ..... i mean thermalright ..... always confuse btw them

longlife said:
I am interested, but let me know the cost approximately.

Thanx.

The cost of the ultra-120 will be 54$+12$(fan)+25$(~50$/2 shipping)+~1000 rupees customs... so a total of around 5 grand or so.

i am interested in either of the following :

Scythe Infinity

Thermalright Ultra 120

Tuniq Tower 120

do lemme know rahul.

I will need a GOOOD fan as well with any of these coolers and i think we can order from Sidewinder or Frozen Cpu.

we will be getting the stuff from sidewinder most prolly

so far list of interested guys is as follows

Rahul(me)

longlife

Mohit

iosoft

mohit said:
i am interested in either of the following :

Scythe Infinity

Thermalright Ultra 120

Tuniq Tower 120

do lemme know rahul.

I will need a GOOOD fan as well with any of these coolers and i think we can order from Sidewinder or Frozen Cpu.

Since the Heatsinks ll be ordered from SW (FCPU is a bit Exp in Shipping), the Tuniq is outta our list..

So it ll be only the Infinity n Ultra 120 .. right ?

btw does this GO includes FANs, i want some HIGH CFM fans :D.

[Edit]My Request: Delta 120x38mm Triple Blade High Speed

^^ Don't get the Ultra-120 unless you have a super-wide case (Atleast 210mm or more)..

And the Infinity gets pwned by the Tuniq/U-120. So actually the Tuniq from FCPU maybe a better idea ;)

Tuniq has some positive and negative reports both. There was one review i rmr where it was having a hard time outperforming an xp90c :S. There was one ultra-120 review where tuniq outperformed it by 10 degrees :S. There was another one which had both doing nearly equal. However the ultra was measured at higher ambients. I have no clue which one to believe :p. I chose the U-120 cos tuniq wasn't in stock anywhere and I prefer putting my own fan over the stock fan the tuniq provides. You can't mount any damn fan on the tuniq so its an issue if u want high performance at low noise levels. The other big complaint abt the tuniq I've heard is that it rattles :p.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back