Car & Bike Anyone is member in TEAM-BHP

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnson_j16

Disciple
Hello guys,
Just as Tech-Enclave forum is the king of Computer and TECHNOLOGY
there is another forum for automobiles which is my first love following TECH-ENCLAVE. It is known as TEAM-BHP.:clap:

I just wanted to know how many of our tech-heads and technocrats are a part of the AUtomobile forum also known as TEAM-BHP. Just wanted to know people who are members at both TECH-ENCLAVE and TEAM-BHP:hap2:

My username in TEAM-BHP is rite2johnson. Plz do contact and let me know members and if possible plz pm your userid so that i would know our members in team-bhp

CHEERS

johnson_j16

lots. I'm a member with same ID, saiyan, chaos as reignofchaos, bottle, etc. LOTS of TE members are there as well.

I guess any1 minutely interested in automobiles and on TE, wud be a part of or visits TEAM-BHP as well....btw me there with the same ID, though I am a lurker only....

yes dude as you said they are CONTROL FREAKS and membership takes a great toil to get into.

ONE POINT TO ADMIT IS THAT THEY DONT REPLY SOON IN THE CONTACT US PART OR SOMETIMES NEVER REPLY AT ALL.

me too,with the same id...

lotta auto gyan available there...:hap2:

johnson_j16 said:
yes dude as you said they are CONTROL FREAKS and membership takes a great toil to get into.

ONE POINT TO ADMIT IS THAT THEY DONT REPLY SOON IN THE CONTACT US PART OR SOMETIMES NEVER REPLY AT ALL.

Right about that !!!

yes, plus the stupid posts moderation system, by the time your post is approved, the discussion moves on to a new direction and u look like an idiot, so i just lurk around there and not post :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back